We try to provide the best service and products for our clients. However, occasionally we recognise that there may be times when our customers may not be completely satisfied.
- To enable us to resolve any issues as soon as we can, please contact us as soon as possible by calling 01761 470394 or emailing Matt@crozierbuilders.com or writing to (Ian or Matt Crozier, High St, High Littleton, Bristol BS39 6HW.
- Please provide your full name, address and contact details, along with a brief description of your complaint.
- We will acknowledge your initial complaint within 5 days of receiving it and where possible, will provide you with a date to remedy any issues raised.
- We will seek to rectify any problems as soon as we possibly can and will keep you fully informed about our progress.
- In the unlikely event that we cannot resolve your complaint (as a member of Federation of Master Builders) we have access to an Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) service. Contact: Federation of Master Builders, David Croft House, 25 Ely Place, London, EC1N 6TD. Tel 0330 333 7777. Fax 020 7025 2929. Email: email@example.com
- Where a complaint cannot be resolved to the satisfaction of both parties, Bath & North East Somerset Trading Standards Service can offer impartial civil law advice.
- If a solution still cannot be found (as we are a member of Trading Standards Buy With Confidence scheme) either party can request that Trading Standards refer the matter for mediation.